New Zealand – Marlborough
- Estate bottled wines produced by Sacred Hill.
- One of the top five largest family-owned wineries in New Zealand.
- Established over 30 years ago by David Mason.
- Winery named after the majestic white cliffs that rise out of the river bordering the original vineyard site in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
- Vineyards now include eight estate vineyards in prime areas of Marlborough.
- Wines reflect the diverse soil types and micro-climates to create distinctive wines that are full-flavored, vibrant and approachable.
< View All Portfolio | Trade Details