Phelps Creek Vineyards
Oregon – Columbia Gorge
- Established in 1990. Owned and operated by Bob and Lynette Morus.
- Winemaker is Alexandrine Roy, a 4th generation winemaker from Burgundy.
- Named after Phelps Creek, a tributary of the Columbia River, that runs just below the vineyards.
- Wines are made from 100% estate-grown fruit.
- 34 acres of sustainably farmed vineyards
- Vineyards are in the foothills of Mt Defiance at 1200 feet elevation.
- Wines consistently receive 90+ score.
< View All Portfolio | Trade Details