Argentina – Mendoza
- Founded in 1905 by Jose Orfila.
- In 2010 the Gancia and the Orfila families merged their winemaking traditions.
- Premium hand-crafted, estate-grown wines.
- Three tiers: Classic, Estate Selection, Reserva.
- Sustainably farmed and certified organic vineyards.
- 600 acres of vineyards planted in San Martin, Barrancas – Maipú; Ugarteche – Luján de Cuyo and 200 acres in Tupungato and Tunuyán – Uco Valley.
- Grapes sourced from Luján de Cuyo and Maipú for the Classic wines, and from Luján de Cuyo, Maipú and the Uco Valley for the Estate and Reserva wines.
View All Portfolio | Trade Details