California – Paso Robles
- Founded in 1983. The Udsens are one of the pioneer wine making families to establish Paso Robles as a region for producing premium varietal wines.
- Family owned and operated by its founders, the Udsen Family.
- The name “Castoro,” was owner Niels Udsen’s childhood nickname and inspired their slogan, “Dam Fine Wine.”
- Tom Myers has been the winemaker for Castoro Cellars since the inception of the brand.
- Wines are estate grown, produced, and bottled.
- Largest grower of organic grapes on the Central Coast with 1382 acres.
- 100% of those acres are SIP Certified, and 81% of the acreage is certified organic
- Many vines are up to 45 years old; they offer deep concentration and elegance to the wines.
< View All Portfolio | Trade Details