Casa Donoso Winery
Chile – Maule Valley
- Established in 1990 by the Selume family, French iconic visionaries.
- Produce premium wines in the Maule Valley.
- Vineyard holdings exceed 550 acres and are 30 to 100 years old.
- Estate bottled wine competing in 3 wine segments $12-$14, $15-$18, $20+.
- Wines consistently receive national and international press.
- Winemaking-friendly process, which includes the non-use of animal synthesis products such as albumins or clarifies (suitable for vegans).
< View All Portfolio | Trade Details