Bryn Mawr Vineyards
Washington – Willamette Valley
- Family-owned and managed by Jon and Kathy Lauer since 2010.
- Bryn Mawr is a Welsh name that roughly translates to “High Hill.”
- 26-acre sustainably farmed; estate vineyard situated 650-890 feet on the Western crest of the Willamette Valley sub-AVA Eola-Amity Hills.
- One of the steepest, rockiest, and windiest sites in the Willamette Valley with multiple volcanic soil series striated throughout the property.
- Vineyard block-to-block variation can be as great as entire regions producing intense and assertive grapes.
- Wines consistently receive 90+ points in the top-scoring publications.
View All Portfolio | Trade Details